Finally, the Epic UV Sanitizer is the perfect device to quickly and safely kill germs without harmful heat, liquids or chemicals! Phones, keys, credit cards, money, face masks, glasses and more! It makes cleaning faster and easier, so everyone can get back to living a healthy life.
This ultraviolet (UV) light cleaner uses 9 powerful 2-Watt UV LEDs (260-280mm wavelengths) to destroy DNA & RNA and has a proven sanitization rate of up to 99.9%. It only takes 1 to 5 minutes to complete the cleaning, and the device will automatically shut off after it is done.
Bonus Feature: This device also has a built-in wireless charger that supports all Qi-enabled devices. Using Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, it delivers more power, allowing faster wireless charging.
Please be aware that this product is not proven to kill coronavirus: we currently do not have any way to its effectiveness against COVID-19 yet. This product is not a medical device and is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease.
We will donate $5 for every device sold, to DirectRelief.org. Highly rated by Charity Navigator
, they work to equip doctors and nurses with lifesaving medical resources.
UV Sanitizer Review
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼ How does ultraviolet cleaning work?
- Ultraviolet (UV-C specifically) light destroys DNA/RNA of germs, viruses, and bacteria. You can learn more about how ultraviolet cleaning works on Wikipedia.
- ▼ It kills DNA/RNA? Is it safe for me?
- The UV light generated by this device works on the microscopic cellular level (viruses, germs & bacteria). It would take extreme direct, close, and prolonged exposure for it to affect human tissue. However, for additional safety, the cleaning process will automatically turn off the UV light if the top is opened during the sanitization process.
- ▼ Does this device use heat to clean?
- No, this sanitizer only uses light. There will be no temperature change to the items being cleaned.
- ▼ Does this device use any liquid or chemicals to clean?
- No, this sanitizer only uses light. There is no liquid or chemicals used during the cleaning process.
- ▼ Does this device make a noise when it cleans?
- No, this sanitizer only uses light. There is no noise during the cleaning process.
- ▼ Does this device also use ozone for cleaning?
- No, this device does not emit ozone for a few reasons:
- Ozone is an alternative way to kill bacteria and germs. However, it is dangerous to humans (it damages lung tissues).
- The only way to generate ozone from UV light is to use mercury lamps. Mercury lamps are less efficient (takes 30+ minutes to clean compared to LEDs taking less than 5 minutes). Mercury is also poisonous.
- ▼ How long will the UV bulbs last last?
- Unlike old-style bulbs, the UV LEDs in this device are rated for 10,000 hours each. With the 5-minute clean, that means this device can service 120,000 cleanings. Basically, it should last a very long time!
- ▼ This device also offers aromatherapy? How does that work?
- This device has a diffuser for Essential Oils (not included). Just add a few droplets into the diffuser and it will be heated during the cleaning process. That way you can get clean and nice smelling items!
- ▼ Can this device also wireless charge my Apple Watch?
- This device can wireless charge any device that support the Qi standard. Unfortunately, Apple Watch uses the proprietary mFi standard which is incompatible.
- ▼ What are the dimensions of this unit?
- The inside (cleaning compartment) measurement is: 40 x 100 x 182mm. When closed, the outside measurement is: 53 x 114 x 196mm.
- ▼ I want to buy some of my company. Do you offer bulk purchases?
We would be happy to work with you on orders of 10+ units. Please contact us with what you need.
Owners Guide for UV Sanitizer
For more information, care instructions, and other tips to get the most out of this UV sanitizer, please visit the UV Sanitizer Owners Guide.